Nature kid’s club
The Nature Kids Club offers many educational activities under the watchful eye of experienced professionals.
Entertaining learning to nature, fishing, sensory awareness workshops, "little chef" morning cooking course...
A place where children discover nature, terroir, history while having fun, nature trails, picnics and visits to the on-site mini animal farm.
The Kids Club – Hotes de FranceKids – offers a range of educational games, activities and work-groups under the close supervision of expert professionals. Reserved exclusively aged from 4 to 12 years old, it opens doors to myriad creative, manual and recreational possibilities.
For the youngest ones,DG Hotels Kids organises tastings of local products, theater classes or discovery tours of forgotten plants in ancient medieval gardens.
Alongside traditional children’s entertainment and play areas, Les Jardins offer :
- Discovery of vegetables in the medieval garden
- Workshops of creation of musical instruments
- Kids’ fishing on the river
- Once a week oversized wooden games « Atelier LUDULE » for the whole family
- For kids aged 4 to 12 : an entertaining show
The access to the Kid’s club activities is upon registration only
For older ones, local visits and walks in the countryside
The older ones can learn how to catch fish with their bare hands in a nearby stream, build tree houses and rafts.
* The kid’s club is open during school holidays (zone France)