Spas de France
The Spas de France network is the first network of independent spas in France, united by a unique concept incorporating client reception, quality, innovation and professionalism! As signatories to a quality charter, spas in this network offer their clients the benefits of truly professional well-being and beauty services. "We are honoured to award the Spas de France label for 2011 to: SPA at the Jardins de Saint Benoît. Thus confirming that the centre complies to the 20 criteria of the Spas de France quality charter."
Download the certification Spas de France 2011
COMMITMENT N° 1: RECEPTION AND WELCOMING CARE OF CLIENTS
- The operator of a labelled spa manages her/his centre in a professional manner so that clients enjoy a personalised welcome and individual care throughout their treatments. Every customer is unique and must feel this sense of exclusivity.
- All efforts are made to encourage the relaxation of the client and to answer his/her needs. The notion of service is essential.
- A changing room must be made available to the client so that s/he can discretely undress, and thus shed any negative energy.
- A clothing set is given to her/him containing: 1 dressing gown, 1 pair of slippers (or an equivalent product) and 1 towel.
COMMITMENT N° 2: THE CENTRE'S DECOR AND HUMAN COMFORTS
- Centres bearing the Spas de France label boast a refined décor with 'good taste' at its heart, so that clients can escape and indulge on a journey.
- Noble and natural materials, in harmony with the "SPA" philosophy, are priveleged along with the five types of energies: wood, fire, earth, metal and water.
- Labelled centres provide a calm environment infused with serenity.
- The treatment protocols must incorporate a coherent stimulation of all of the senses (sight = decoration of treatment cabin and common spaces; smell = diffusion of fragrances; hearing = relaxing background music; taste = clients enjoy a tea, an infusion or a fruit juice) to encourage the client to relax and let go of any stresses.
COMMITMENT N° 3: QUALITY EQUIPMENT AND INSTALLATIONS
- Spas de France centres are furnished with equipment that is well maintained and in good condition, with cleanliness and hygiene being of the utmost importance.
- The treatment cabins are large enough to enable our beauty professionals to freely circulate around the treatment tables.
- The massage tables are suitable for body treatments, with a minimum width of 70 cm.
- A relaxation zone is always available to clients after treatments, enabling them to progressively return to the 'real world'.
- The wet zone has at least a hammam, which may be complemented by a hydro-massage bath, a sauna, etc.
COMMITMENT N° 4: PERSONNEL AND TREATMENTS
- The personnel are qualified and conscious of the quality of the label.
- Special attention is paid to their clothing and their consideration for clients.
- Beauty professionals receive constant, regular training either from cosmetic brands or any other bodies specialised in relaxation and well-being, ensuring treatment protocols are respected.
- A broad selection of treatments is available and new offers are regularly added to the treatment menu.
- The cosmetic products used in the treatments must be as natural as possible or have been awarded an Organic label.
- Packages that offer a combination of treatments are available, enabling clients to enjoy beauty rituals and other “stopovers”.