Around les jardins
The Languedoc – world-renown for the diversity of its preserved landscape – basks in a gentle Mediterranean climate with over 300 days of sunshine annually.
Nature activities for all the family
Walks in the nature: If you are an avid fan of nature and outdoor sports, you will be met by all the activities available nearby the resort: hiking, horse riding, cycling *, climbing, caving, canyoning, canoeing, rafting, river fishing, forest walks, mushrooms and chestnuts picking...
* Bike rental is available at the reception
Lazing on the beach: During the hottest time of the day, the fresh feel of the sea is only 30 minutes away. Coastline stretches to over 220 kilometers of unspoiled beaches with fine sand, strewn with umbrella pines and estuarine ponds that reach the Mediterranean Sea.
Excursions: a region rich in history and cultural heritage
Saint Laurent de la Cabrerisse is close to four historic cities.
Discover the centuries old streets of the Roman Narbonne or the medieval city of Carcassonne's medieval or as the Catalan city of Perpignan, on the road to Spain.
- The medieval city of Carcassonne and the Canal du Midi (both classified UNESCO sites)
- The majestic fortresses– Quéribus, Peyrepertuse, Aguilar, Puilaurens, Termes - invite you to an amazing trip to Cathar history through the Corbières region.
- Abbeys : the Cistercian Fontfroide and the Benedictine Lagrasse
- Medieval villages : Lagrasse, Villerouge Termenes, Cucugnan, Minerve
GOLF CLUB OF CARCASSONNE – 11000 CARCASSONNE (Aude)
SAINTE ROSE "PITCH & PUTT" GOLF - 11100 NARBONNE (Aude)
GOLF SAINT THOMAS - 34500 BEZIERS (Hérault)
GOLF DU CAP D'AGDE - 34300 AGDE (Hérault)
GOLF DE LAMALOU-LES-BAINS - 34240 LAMALOU-LES-BAINS (Hérault)
GOLF COMPACT D'AMELIE-LES-BAINS - 66110 AMELIE-LES-BAINS-PALALDA (Pyrénées Orientales)