Enjoying south-facing orientation, the penthouses have large windows and a breathtaking view over the blue expanse of the Bassin de Thau.
Stay in style
Enjoying a bright south-facing orientation, the seafront suites have been designed applying traditional materials and craftsmanship, blending local know-how to spectacular effect. Bountifully decorated, they embody a delicate blend of Mediterranean elegance and contemporary living.
Salicorne, Oyat, Ostrea, Roselière, Pavois, Gabian, Capitelle… not only the names of marine plants, landscapes and typical craft objects from the local heritage, but also the name of the apartments at Port Rive Gauche ...
- Salicorne: Salicornia in English – a plant which grows on saltwater banks and other areas of high salt content. It has jointed stems without leaves.
- Oyat : Beachgrass in English – a plant with long roots used to stabilise shifting sand dunes on coastlines.
- Ostrea: Oyster in Latin.
- Roselière: Adjective meaning, “Produces reeds or where reeds grow in abundance”.
- Pavois: Name of a shield used in the traditional jousts in the region of Hérault.
- Gabian: another name for a seagull, a term typically used in Languedoc.
- Capitelle: A stone hut in the vineyard.
Executive apartment on the 1st or 2nd floor
- Covered terrace facing south
- 2 bedrooms for 4 people, including one with a double bed (180x200 cm) and one with 2 single beds (90x200cm)
- Living room with kitchen
- Cordless Phone, i-pod base, flat screen TV with satellite reception and DVD player
- Air conditioning, hairdryer, wifi.
- 1 bathroom with Italian shower and/or bath, separate toilet
- 80 to 90 m²