Explore romantic vineyards, art galleries and ancient abbeys. Cathar castles and the Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Languedoc…
The reception of Port Rive Gauche organises and reserves for you the following tours and excursions:
- Sailing tour on the Bassin de Thau, every day, departure from Marseillan harbour (all year long). Association Atouvents, Marseillan
Guided tour of the Marseillan heritage.
Free by bus. Registration and appointment at the Tourist Office. Tel. : 04.67.21.82.43.
- Visit the cellars and taste the world famous Noilly Prat, Marseillan (all year)
- Visit oyster park, discovery of shellfish farming (oysters and mussels Bouzigues), tasting with shells ...
- Walks in the vineyard (until mid-sept): Walking tour of 3 to 5 km on flat ground, walk through the vineyards, followed by the visit of the wine cooperative Henri de Richemer and “Grands Crus” wine tasting.
- Discover the fauna and flora of the Bassin de Thau in the company of nature guide (nets, binoculars, provided docs). (departure from Marseillan plage, in front of the Tourist office). Balade Thau Oasis: On Thursday morning.
Canoe hire and courses, paddles, kite surf… Also offers guided tours on the Thau lake: sportive and recreational outings, accessible to all audiences to discover the Thau lagoon treasures.
Kithau : Port de Marseillan
Diving center: First dive, advanced diver…
Team Poséidon : Marseillan
- Learn to draw the shores of the Thau landscape, create your own travel itinerary.
- Drawing classes with Cédric Torne (Post-graduate of l’Ecole des Beaux Arts de Montpellier)
receive our special packages
+33 (0)4 67 00 87 65 Cost according to the current pricing