Around the hotel
Sportsmen and Nature Lovers
"From the heights that dominate the village offers an enchanting spectacle. The houses are scattered in the countryside of the clearing forests descend on all sides as draperies." Extract from the story of a passionate hiker.
Marked trails and waterways cheminent throughout the forests of fir and beech Hohwald. Valleys, streams, rocks, forest houses, stags, deer, wild boar, the diversity of nature delight walkers and cyclists roam the mountains of Field of Fire, Great Bellevue and Ungersberg.
- Alpine Skiing Field of Fire (17 km), climbing (10 km).
- Tennis, mini-golf, hiking and biking in the forest Hohwald (on site) and in the valley of Kirneck.
- Climbing forest in Alsace Adventure Park (7 km)
- Europa -Park, the largest European theme park (62 km)
Alsace, a highly cultural and gastronomic area
During the nineteenth century, large families and wealthy citizens have transformed and embellished historic buildings giving the area of mansions and castles that can be admired and sometimes visit.
On country roads, forests and vineyards are found many gastronomic treasures
- Strasbourg, the European Parliament and the Cathedral (45 km)
- The Wine Road in the heart of the Alsace region of vineyards and Christmas markets
- The Mont Saint - Odile
- Castles: High Andlau (9 km), Spesbourg (13 km), Bernstein (20 km), Koenigsbourg (42 km)