The roman-spa center
At the roman-spa center Calodae, discover a unique place where you can enjoy the pleasures of the water and admire roman remains of more than 2000 years, witness of the long history of the city.
In the same site for your well-being and reshaping:
- Cares and support made by a qualified staff.
- Esthetic center for beauty cares and massages.
- The rooms are fited with modern hydromassage bathtubs.
- A cardio-training room.
- During an historic underground itinerary unique in France you will discover baths all along:
- The rest area and its roman bleachers.
- The thermal pool located in a huge vaulted room (Bain Tempéré, Louis XV)
- The dry steamroom, an authentic roman steamroom.
- The downpour room and its stone jacuzzis restored in the nineteenth century (Bain Montaigne certified from 1275).
- The ceramic room refitted in "hammam".
Open all year, the Grand Hôtel offers to its guests many well-being packages, combining accommodation and reshaping and beauty care in the Roman-spa center Calodae located 200 meters away. Enjoy it!
- Monday to Thursday: 13h30 - 18h00
- Friday: 13h30 - 20h00
- Saturday: 10h00 - 20h00
- Sunday: 10h00 - 18h00
Did you know?
Comming at the roman-spa center Calodae in Plombières, you will discover many baths listed as Historical Monuments and walls, bleachers and steamrooms from the roman period and discovered by Jutier in 1857.
The Bain Tempéré, now transformed into a thermal pool retains its huge vaults of the eighteenth century, le Bain Montaigne hosts the downpour and le Bain National is always equipped with a thermal water fountain in free service for the curists in thermal season.