Around the hotel
An outstanding sunshine, unique in France
Located at 1250 m of altitude in the Alpes de Haute Provence, in the parc naturel du Queyras, near the Mercantour and the Ecrins, the village of Jausiers has a dry climat, fresh at night during summer and sunny during winter. The pure and bracing air of the region offers rest and relaxation all along the year.
With its hiking trails and ski resorts, its 7 cols, its mountain bike downhill track and its river, l'Ubaye, gathered in summer as in winter the advantages of a privilege valley near Nice and Italie:
Snowy peaks and alpin paths all around, the crests of the Parc Naturel des Ecrins on the horizon
- 4 skiing areas 20 away: Pra Loup, Sauze Super Sauze, St Ours (sledge) , Larche (cross-country skiing) and Sainte Anne la Condamine.
- Snowshoes stroll, ski touring, ice-fall, sled dogs in Meyronnes, snowmobile in Sauze Super Sauze.
The most beautiful white water rivers of France run down through the Ubaye valley and the region is a training site for high level competions: 52km of shipping lane, 60 rapids and all level courses.
Jausiers leisures area 5 min away (swimming area, tennis, park in the trees for children)
- Rafting (10 providers) : for families (from 4 years-old) and for athletes.
- Kayak, Canoë Hotdog.
- Paragliding, glider, parachuting.
- Canyoning, swimming in white waters, quads.
- Hiking, via ferrata, climbing et biking
- Horse riding, Jungle Parc (adults et children), farms, Golf 9 holes
- Sailing, water-skiing, boat tours (at the Lac de Serre-Ponçon, 30 min.).
…Movies, bowling et paragliding all the year !