You will discover in this village at the heart of the Provence; the charm of the provencal lifestyle.
Activities on site:
- The famous gallo-roman ruins of Glanum.
- The artists market and the provencal market (Christmas market in december).
Discover the roman Provence:
- The cloister of St. Paul of Mausolus, in Saint-Rémy where wanders the shadow of Van Gogh.
- The old church of St. Martha in Tarascon, which was collegiate between the XII and XIII centuries.
- The Abbey of Montmajour, lonely queen of Provence
- The cathedral, which was dedicated to St. Trophimus to Arles, in the XII century, the monastery is one of the most renowned in Provence.
- The abbey church of Saint-Gilles.
- The chuch of Notre-Dame-de-la-Mer, built in the XII century in Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer.
- The romanesque church of Saint-Laurent overlooking The Fort Saint-Jean in Marseille and the abbey of Saint-Victor, one of the more complex monuments of Bouches-du-Rhône.
Contact Booking +33 (0)4 90 38 91 26 Coût selon la tarification en vigueur